2011 tour dates?

We have 3rd row off to the right side (C30, C31). Hopefully the view isn't too bad from there. It seems okay looking at the photo on the QET site, but I've never been there so I have no idea for sure.

I was basically where you are but 7 rows back for Andrew Bird and it was still really good.

Anyone else hoping they'll at a second Toronto date?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else hoping they'll add a second Toronto date?

Yeah, a 2nd show would be great, especially as we in Canada get so few Jeff solo shows. [crosses fingers]

Hmm, I'm thinking those are almost in the centre, but can't really remember how many seats make up the width. 50-60 maybe.

What I gotta also remember is taking the King Streetcar to Dufferin and walk rather than the stupid Bathurst Streetcar and walk.

Our seats are center in the right section which goes up to something like 35 in row C.

Yeah, a 2nd show would be great, especially as we in Canada get so few Jeff solo shows. [crosses fingers]

Our seats are center in the right section which goes up to something like 35 in row C.

just checked now - I'm right on the western aisle. Stage Rush!

Question about the Tulsa show, were all tickets will call? Went through the process and never show a delivery option. Not that big of a deal but I remember for other Cain's shows their was a delivery option.

only delivery option i saw too. confirming w/front gate that my daughter will be able to pick up w/o issues.

b

so painful to search for tickets after having already bought some, and then pulling better seats. i don't know why i do it to myself!

Haha - that's what happened to me in Boulder. Went from GA to 2nd row center (and bought them). I didn't torture myself by checking this time, given that Portland is all Will Call. I easily sold my GA ticket for Boulder.

only delivery option i saw too. confirming w/front gate that my daughter will be able to pick up w/o issues.

b

Sent an email to frontgate to see if delivery options can be changed incase I messed up when ordering. Will let you know what their response is. Glad I am not the only one that had this happen to them.

Anyone else think this is crazy? I just checked the Iowa city show and there were still tickets in the first 15 rows available. I am really surprised these haven't sold out already. Maybe the presales were not heavily advertised. I suppose it is good and bad. Good for people wanting tickets.

Anyone else think this is crazy? I just checked the Iowa city show and there were still tickets in the first 15 rows available. I am really surprised these haven't sold out already. Maybe the presales were not heavily advertised. I suppose it is good and bad. Good for people wanting tickets.

Can still get 2 tickets to Montreal. I'm bummed Toronto sold out so quickly. Woke up a half hour late and they were already gone :(

I'm cool with driving 2.5 hours to Toronto but I can't do 7 to Montreal. I'll have to pray I can tickets through Tickermaster which is always a pain...

Has anyone heard anything about when and where dates will be added to the tour? I'm hitting Montgomery and Mobile but want to hit all southeastern US shows and I'm trying to prepare financially. Was hoping for maybe Atlanta and Savannah dates. Any info greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking of selling my 2x in Toronto, which are Orchestra row Q. My recent impulsiveness with concert tickets (Pixies, Black Angels, Crystal Castles, Solid Sound) is putting a dent in my credit card and and I'll be seeing the Wilco gang at Mass MoCA anyways.

I'm going to sleep on it but I would assume there will be some folks interested here so I'll advise when I know and will let them go at face

I'm thinking of selling my 2x in Toronto, which are Orchestra row Q. My recent impulsiveness with concert tickets (Pixies, Black Angels, Crystal Castles, Solid Sound) is putting a dent in my credit card and and I'll be seeing the Wilco gang at Mass MoCA anyways.

I'm going to sleep on it but I would assume there will be some folks interested here so I'll advise when I know and will let them go at face

I'd be more than interested.

i'm really excited about this toronto show. I didn't get tix during the presale because i was teaching a class when they went on sale. when i got to it after class, they were all sold out. i'm crossing my fingers for something good for the TM onsale.