Boulder Presale Password?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume I will get it but I have not seen anything yet. I have a link that will let me buy on Thursday but I know there is an earlier pre-sale on Wednesday and I have not seen anything for that as of yet. So a PM would be appreciated just in case!

Perhaps I am out of the loop, which is entirely possible, but how does one get the pre-sale password in advance? In the past, I seem to remember, that I would just log on to frontgate at the appointed pre-sale time and buy tickets. Am I remembering incorrectly? Please set me straight, or at the very least pm me the password.

The stub hub tickets are likely those evil ticket brokers. They promise to get the tickets and then resell them to you for more money. They offer them in advance of the tickets being offered to the public so that concerned concert or event goers buy from them in advance out of fear of the show selling out.

We should get a PW via wilcoworld, non?

If not, someone please to inbox me with important word please, yes.

Regarding ticket prices, I thought they were a little steep, until I realized that they had included all the service charges and stuff in the price instead of surprising us with it at check-out. Knock ten to fifteen bucks off of the price you see and that's the "real" ticket cost. This pertains to the theater's website and not stubhub.

Once upon a time, weren't pre-sale passwords emailed to those who had signed up for Wilco HQ updates? Maybe things have changed... Anyway, I would really appreciate a password PM so I can book a flight to see the show with my brother. :cheers

Check this out - I saw Jeff solo in Nashville 4 yrs. ago or so...a member of this forum, through this forum, gave me a ticket for free...I bought him a beer at the show - he wouldn't take any money for the ticket. Incredibly generous of him. Thanks, man! :worship

Thanks,

Will

Email came from wilcoworld, but no password. I would love a PM too - if anyone gets one.

Also, the times given do not specify a time zone. Anyone know what timezone the presale times are?

Thanks all...

Uhhh - edit...via wilco website - times are based on the timezone where the show takes place...I am not too bright.

Email came from wilcoworld, but no password. I would love a PM too - if anyone gets one.

Also, the times given do not specify a time zone. Anyone know what timezone the presale times are?

Thanks all...

Uhhh - edit...via wilco website - times are based on the timezone where the show takes place...I am not too bright.

I posted this in another thread. Does anyone know what time the Boulder presale is? There's a time listed but no mention of CST, MST, etc.

Help!

To my experience, there have been no passwords on wilcoworld presales for a couple of years now.

If it is a radio station presale on Ticketmaster or some other promotional presale, you may need a password from that organization. But that has nothing to do with Wilcoworld's presale.

Check out Wilcoworld's shows page ... there is a button called "policies" and there you can read a lot of good information. Some of it is updated Nov 2010, so check it out.

:) Now good luck with the ticket rush!

didn't get tickets in my own home town... i don't know what i did wrong. i was on frontgate right at 10...

I'm in the same boat! I can't handle not being able to see Jeff in Boulder!! :ohwell

Maybe there's a chance of getting some non-pre sale tickets?

Dammit... had a previous engagement this morning I'd forgotten about... so I missed the presale.

So... for the public sale... the website says Dec. 10 but Wilcoworld say Dec. 13.

I wonder which one is legit?

10am MST, here is the link, you just have to sign up to be a "KBCO Interactive listener":

Tweedy tickets

I signed up, but when I try and log in to the site it cannot find my email. Perhaps the radios stations site is just over loaded?

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the link, by the by.

Going to try for Friday tomorrow morning. I'm really excited, I've never been to Colorado! Any idea what the theater capacity is? It looks pretty big.

Trying to figure out flight/shuttle stuff now. Life would be so much easier if I fly straight into Boulder! Best of luck to everyone trying for tix in the A.M.