Tweedy - Hoboken Sometimes It Happens

Admin notation: Sorry, but we can't allow the posting of videos of Jeff and/or Wilco. I've had to remove this video link.

From VC's Rules and Regulations:

Wilco has a long-standing policy against the videotaping of their shows, and out of respect for this policy, the posting of such videos on Via Chicago is not allowed.

This also applies to solo Jeff Tweedy shows.

VC Rules & Regulations

Watch it quick before it gets yanked.

Wilco has a long-standing policy against the videotaping of their shows, and out of respect for this policy, the posting of such videos on Via Chicago is not allowed.

This also applies to solo Jeff Tweedy shows.

VC Rules & Regulations

Not trying to be a moderator, but sometimes people aren't in the know. Or they forget.

:thumbup

When I watch this, I feel like it was shot using My Hipstamatic Prints, Lens: -10 years. Jeff looks much younger.

Maybe YLT has rules about suggestions regarding clips from their shows being posted on VC?

It wasn't really a solo Jeff Tweedy show - he was a guest of Yo La Tengo. So I'm not really sure where this falls in the rule spectrum. And I am a moderator.

My feeling is that this is a Jeff solo performance and as such, Jeff and Wilco would not want it posted. Sorry folks!