Demo Album Art

I got really bored, and when I get bored I become obsessive compulsive I guess. It looks to me like the album art for the Summerteeth Demos and YHF Demos(not the engineers demos)were possibly fan made (does anyone know if they are?), and I thought if they were I might try and clean them up a little bit or make a completely different version.

On the old Summerteeth Demo album "demos" was placed above Summerteeth, and I thought it might be better afterwards. Also there was some writing or something at the very bottom. Here's mine:

summerteethdemos.jpg

I just found the regular YHF Demos this week at the Owl & Bear (THANK YOU to whoever runs that!!-analogman?-) and the art for that one is good, but I wanted mine to be a negative like the art I found for Summerteeth and the SBS EP. I really like how this one turned out, all I did was invert the colors, and that blue is so cool:

yhfdemoinvertcopy.jpg

Bonus: I've never been able to find a Yankee Hotel Foxtrot jpeg that isn't all pixely around the letters and the buildings. They got the job done but it always kind of bothered me, so while I was making the negative I did my best to clean one up some. (Edit: When I uploaded it the pixely stuff came back! Does anyone know if its because of how small the font is or the resolution or something?

yhf.jpg

P.S. - If posting these violate any rules or anything I can take the pictures down or someone can delete the thread. I didn't see anything in the rules about it and I thought since its not something you buy from the band it might be alright. I can also take these down if the original creator(s) don't want them up!

:yawn

Bonus: I've never been able to find a Yankee Hotel Foxtrot jpeg that isn't all pixely around the letters and the buildings. They got the job done but it always kind of bothered me, so while I was making the negative I did my best to clean one up some. (Edit: When I uploaded it the pixely stuff came back! Does anyone know if its because of how small the font is or the resolution or something?

yhf.jpg

This one doesn't seem as pixely, right?

22313_large.jpg