Tweedy Solo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, this is one of those many times that I'm so envious of you Chicagoans out there. What I wouldn't give to be there for these shows! (Well, I guess what I wouldn't give is about $1,000, which is the bare minimum this would cost in airfare, hotels and tickets.) Sadly, it is just not feasible.

So I'll have to make it on memories of many past shows, anticipation of Solid Sound, and hope for more shows within driving distance (DC? Virginia? Maryland?)

I'm really happy for all of you who will be able to get out and enjoy these shows. I hope they'll be available for download later.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone(Sue) know when tickets go on sale for this. I forget, I blacked out last year from the time I got my tickets till a few days after the show. My offer still stands by the way for Jeff's ride back to Kentucky.

any idea if there will be balcony-only pricing like last year or if all tickets will be one price?

Every year they have had tiered ticket pricing.

Sue will give us all the info once it's ready. Just be patient folks.

I'll be on the road Sat when Jeff at the Vic and MMJ in Lexington go one sale. My troops will be assembled with my credit card ready but one can still be nervous. Be driving up to Chicago friday morning for the Vic,home in time for a drunken surprise party for a friend Saturday, and down to Lexington sunday for Keenland and MMJ. I married a great woman...hopefully my shits not in the front yard when I get home.

Dates are up at jamusa.com. No pricing information. GA 18+ show.

http://www.jamusa.com/ConcertDetails.aspx?ConcertId=4442

I found this at the above link:

Delivery Options:

Regular Mail - $2.50

Print At Home - $0.00

AN EVENING WITH JEFF TWEEDY

ANNUAL YOUTH SCHOLORSHIP BENEFIT SHOWS

TICKET OPTIONS INCLUDE:

ADULT $50 - GENERAL ADMISSION WITH SEATS

GOLD CIRCLE $150 - GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE STAGE

as it turns out there is a 1 hr. difference between Lexington time and Chicago time so i was able to sweat about getting my morning jacket tickets, then sweat about the jeff tickets. :lol

this should be a fantastic weekend! :dancing