Radiohead - The King of Limbs

Give Up The Ghost is my favorite from that album.

Watched the MTV2 airing. They would show one song and then cut to commercials for several minutes - they literally never showed two songs uncut together. I have the order written at home, but I'll try to remember what they showed:

Little by Little

Codex

Separator

Morning Mr Magpie

Staircase

Lotus Flower

Give Up the Ghost

no Bloom, Feral, The Daily Mail

How can anyone not like a song like Give Up the Ghost? What is so weird about it in comparison to The Bends?

Watching Feral on YouTube right now. They seem to be having quite a bit of fun on that one.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen them on their last 3 American tours - Amnesiac, HTTT and In Rainbows.

The last was still great, but they played a lot of the same songs so I questioned if I wanted to go through the hassle for their next one.

Looking at the setlists for the two NYC shows, I think I definitely want to see them.

Of course, with my luck they will revert back to their more 'hits' type setlist, but they had a nice change on these.

Glad to see Myxomatosis was played.

I really really love that song.

We Suck Young Blood is another that I can't believe is not more popular with fans and a live favorite.

Basically these new sets were IR and TKOL heavy with a couple new songs and just a few old favorites, but not the overplayed like Paranoid, etc.

I still haven't seen Airbag live and I really want to.

Breaking out Subterranean Homesick Alien was cool.

The National Anthem is pretty fun, but it has been overplayed imo.

• 2 weeks later...