I think Libya is going to 'splode!

yeah, I look at CNN all day: Libya

this is nothing like Egypt...it's way worse.

I agree with you. I listen to/read NPR all day.

It's way worse because Mubarak is an s.o.b. but Ghaddafi is crazy as a shithouse rat.

he is crazy as a shithouse rat. it seems like the entire Middle East is in upheaval with no one for the citizens to look towards as leaders. it's scary to think what can happen and who can take charge. it can either be better than it is now, or it can be much much worse.

Gadhafi still needs to pay the piper for Lockerbie as well. I hope to see him in the Hague sooner rather than later. Or unable to travel there due to reasons related to mortality.

The preferable option would be for the bastard to be killed by a Cruise Missle .. its fitting justice for his life of evil and a trial is just too damn slow

Gadhafi still needs to pay the piper for Lockerbie as well. I hope to see him in the Hague sooner rather than later. Or unable to travel there due to reasons related to mortality.

The preferable option would be for the bastard to be killed by a Cruise Missle .. its fitting justice for his life of evil and a trial is just too damn slow

Easy, folks. Blood isn't healthy to thirst for, especially if you want to put yourself on a higher moral plain than Gaddafi.

Easy, folks. Blood isn't healthy to thirst for, especially if you want to put yourself on a higher moral plain than Gaddafi.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I would really like to see him on trial for his crimes, which is by far the preferred option. But short of that, if he's killing his own people with impunity, the second option is better that a continuation of that. That's all, I meant, less blood not more.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I would really like to see him on trial for his crimes, which is by far the preferred option. But short of that, if he's killing his own people with impunity, the second option is better that a continuation of that. That's all, I meant, less blood not more.