Now Playing: March, 2011

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that Kurt Vile album is fabulous imo.

his vocals sound like Lou Reed meets Thurston Moore, not like those are exactly the most "in key" singers ever (plus, i'll take his vocals over the nasally whine of the RAA singer any day... (i do like them tho)

oh well. still my favorite album on the year, and easily the best of his 4 albums.

his vocals sound like Lou Reed meets Thurston Moore, not like those are exactly the most "in key" singers ever (plus, i'll take his vocals over the nasally whine of the RAA singer any day... (i do like them tho)

oh well. still my favorite album on the year, and easily the best of his 4 albums.

i don't like lou reed & am so-so on thurston. so there ya go!

RAA's lead singer's voice is really bad live.

RAA's lead singer's voice is really bad live.

Extend that to the whole band. For some reason I can't listen to them with my thoughts always going to the 50 other bands doing the exact same thing but better.

Oh well.

Robert-Johnson-The-Complete-Recordings.jpg

can this be got on cd? i've got a rip of it from a while back, which is not vinyl sourced (so i assume it's available for download), yet i can't find it on cd. it's a pretty cool album, you're right.

According to his website, I think there are only limited edition CDs that he sells at shows. Otherwise, it's download or vinyl.