• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Seinfeld

How was the show? Tix for his NOLA shows in November go on sale this Wednesday, and I'm strongly considering buying one.

How was the show? Tix for his NOLA shows in November go on sale this Wednesday, and I'm strongly considering buying one.

Very enjoyable! The end was the best part I let out a few good laughs and everyone seemed to enjoy it! His opening comic was good too.

Infamous Stringdusters

Punch Brothers

Railroad Earth

Counting Crows

(Hot August Music Festival in lovely Oregon Ridge Park, Cockeysville,MD)

Infamous Stringdusters

Punch Brothers

Railroad Earth

Counting Crows

(Hot August Music Festival in lovely Oregon Ridge Park, Cockeysville,MD)

Sounds like a good one--and you have unbelievably great weather this weekend, Have fun!

Secret Sisters at a house concert tonight.

They blew us away. Real sisters with close harmonies a la Everly Brothers. They're from Muscle Shoals and their first two albums were produced by T-Bone Burnett.

They blew us away. Real sisters with close harmonies a la Everly Brothers. They're from Muscle Shoals and their first two albums were produced by T-Bone Burnett.

I saw them open for Nickel Creek a while back. I enjoyed their set, but the stage banter was cringe worthy. Like really, really uncomfortable. 

I saw them open for Nickel Creek a while back. I enjoyed their set, but the stage banter was cringe worthy. Like really, really uncomfortable.

You know, I wondered about that. This was a very intimate setting (a tent in someone's back yard, about 75-80 people). In this setting their back and forth banter seemed maybe natural, but I wondered how much of it was canned. So in this case. . . shut up and sing!