• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff and pictures as always. Parquet Courts is probably at the top of the bands I must see list. Love the interview with the guitar player where he was hanging with Malkmus. Malkmus said he wished he had written North Dakota and the guitarist said something like "Actually you kind of did".

Very late with these but...

(1) The Deslondes & Pokey LaFarge - Dec. 12 - Tipitina's

(2) Lucero - Dec. 16 - Tipitina's

Both great shows.

That'll do it for my live music for 2015. 

Very late with this one as well....

Joseph Arthur, Dec. 11 in Lakewood NJ.

This was a tiny, intimate show (50 people or so?) for patrons of a local public radio station. Very cool. He said he was leaving the next day to play a festival in India.

^ Yeah! That was a stellar run, none more so than the last night of the run (tonight). For a relatively old-school guy (first show '94) that was a dream set, and played REALLY well. 

^ Yeah! That was a stellar run, none more so than the last night of the run (tonight). For a relatively old-school guy (first show '94) that was a dream set, and played REALLY well.

I caught my first show in 95 the show featured many of the first songs I heard them play live! It was a good trip down memory lane and they sounded really tight!!

Hey Winston! What did you think? I had my wife and 4 kids with me -- we were right up front and had a blast.

Waco Bros = religion. That was my 4th WB holiday show in a row. So great. I hope I never miss one.

We were a few feet behind you. Brought a big group of first timers with me.

• 3 weeks later...