• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Morristown? I'll be there!

Yup I sat up in the balcony sorry I didn't see your message would of said hi!

Rangda and Major Stars! great way to celebrate my birthday (though Neurosis and Shellac, out in SF, would have been more than sufficient as well).

Happy birthday!

Yup I sat up in the balcony sorry I didn't see your message would of said hi!

Kind of an interesting show, although it seemed somewhat hastily thrown together with the dance troupe. The music in part one made my head explode. I thought the second half was a little less interesting. Mind you, the last and only other time I saw Los Lobos was over 20 years ago. I sure do love the sound of that guitarron!

Kind of an interesting show, although it seemed somewhat hastily thrown together with the dance troupe. The music in part one made my head explode. I thought the second half was a little less interesting. Mind you, the last and only other time I saw Los Lobos was over 20 years ago. I sure do love the sound of that guitarron!

They really are a tight band! I only saw them one other time last year and that was a rock show with few Spanish songs so I appreciate the variety between the two shows. I only knew about 4 songs last night but still enjoyed myself. As for the dancing it was ok but not my thing. I assume they didn't have too much time to rehearse with the band so I guess it wasn't bad considering.

did you score a ticket? there was a decent loge seat on stubhub for ~125 this morning.

I scored a floor seat this morning from Ticketbastard , 6th row of Section D on the center aisle.  Face value.  I saw that lodge ticket for $125 on Stub Hub, but I thought it was being sold as a pair, so I grabbed the floor seat. I thought about holding out for a ticket drop later today but I couldn't spend all day looking for tickets :) 

Let me know where you end up.  I want to see Tal, so I'll be inside by 7:30.

^ Yeah, this'll be my 4th time seeing them.  Always a great show.  I've never seen Quilt.  I have mixed feelings about them, but I'm hoping to be won over. 

They played about 4-5 songs from new album, all great. Otherwise no surprises, bunch of stuff from Let Go and Weight.

Was hoping they'd do something in French and figured at an acoustic show there was a chance, but alas no.

I'll look for you!