• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should get there early so will try to hold spot for you. I like the balcony too, to the right near sound board.

Later!

Ha I usual pick the left side I have snagged a table a few times! I'll try and snag a seat for you if I'm unsuccessful I'll look for you by the soundboard. I just got here 7:45! Update got the third table got a seat for you for now!

Worldrecordplayer...I have only seen them two times...once in 2011 and last night..I enjoyed the show and though the new stuff sounded good live. A friend of mine who I went with who saw them in 1987 thought it was just so-so..but I still enjoyed myself

Worldrecordplayer...I have only seen them two times...once in 2011 and last night..I enjoyed the show and though the new stuff sounded good live. A friend of mine who I went with who saw them in 1987 thought it was just so-so..but I still enjoyed myself

Thanks for the encouragement.  I just saw the show is sold out, so lots of folks want to see them.  I got tix mostly because my kids and all their friends (whose musical tastes I respect) really like them, and they turned my wife on. The only release I have is Depression Cherry, which is just so-so in my view.  My son tells me they released another album right after that which is much better, I should check that out today.

Ok,not tonight. But I just picked up my Bob Mould ticket for 5/7 at Boulder theatre and was too excited not to post. Boulder parking is a big PITA.

Damn it!  I forgot you were planning on going.  We would've definitely met up.  It was great, though.  Wasn't it?

No worries! Yes, that was a fantastic night and awesome performance- I can't get it out of my head, had me happy all day. Pale Blue eyes was so so good! Picked up a t shirt for my daughter and grabbed John's setlist from the stage!

Ok,not tonight. But I just picked up my Bob Mould ticket for 5/7 at Boulder theatre and was too excited not to post. Boulder parking is a big PITA.

Nice! Saw him at The Fox in 1996 (wow 20 yrs ago) and still remember the show. It was not long after Copper Blue came out and he drew heavy off of it. Have fun.