Seeing Our Local's Dropkick Murphy's Wrap up a 5 night end of tour with the usual Fundraiser tonight.

The Band has raised over 2 million for their Chaddagh Fund who's primary mission is aiding those with substance abuse.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tortoise tomorrow night - Sunday.

LouieB

Hey Lou, let me know if the below happens tonight, too. Enjoy the show. Been a long while since I seen Tortoise play.

Tortoise

2017-03-23

Terminal West, Atlanta GA

James Elkington played entire show replacing Jeff Parker

Brian Wilson

He's gonna be here in May, and I am debating about going. Tickets are really expensive though... 

Radiohead (the English Wilco). Tomorrow

We're seeing them on Saturday! 

He's gonna be here in May, and I am debating about going. Tickets are really expensive though... 

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the show. My dad was hospitalized yesterday, so I ate the ticket and stayed with him for a few hours last night. If you go let me know how the show is.

definitely hope to see you Vince!

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the show. My dad was hospitalized yesterday, so I ate the ticket and stayed with him for a few hours last night. If you go let me know how the show is.

Oh damn. I'm sorry to hear that on both counts. Hope he feels better real quick.

Nice suites! Tour opener too! Saw them at MSG recently new stuff sounds good live!

What a group.  Have seen them a handful of times and each time I go away in awe. 

They are like 21st century Jazz artists...each on stage in a zone. 

Love the double percussion and the bass in the middle...drives the whole thing.

Also, interesting that they barely play any of the "hits".

I'm sorry about your dad, and I hope he's better soon.

If Brian Wilson is still doing the Pet Sounds show, I would recommend it.  I saw him a few months ago, and while Brian is a bit scattered and his (phenomenal) band does all the heavy lifting, it's still a marvelous show.  I was on a high for days afterwards.

If Brian Wilson is still doing the Pet Sounds show, I would recommend it.  I saw him a few months ago, and while Brian is a bit scattered and his (phenomenal) band does all the heavy lifting, it's still a marvelous show.  I was on a high for days afterwards.

Good to hear. I'm taking my 12-year-old daughter to the Pet Sounds show in April. Her favorite band is the Beach Boys; she's seen the Mike Love version of the band, but never Brian. She knows what to expect, though... she saw the movie "Love and Mercy" and read a biography about Brian.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Jon. I'm sure it calmed him to have you at the hospital with him last night. I hope he has a fast recovery!