• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show was great a Kurt is a showman but more importantly I spoke to Michael Stipe someone I have idolized musically for almost 30 years of my 37 year old life!! I asked for a picture with him but he declined still was friendly asked me my name and said thanks so it was surreal for me.

That's awesome!

He lost the long beard, I see.

Ha! Exactly what I was going to say!

Good for you, Craig. :)

I had the opportunity to speak to Michael Stipe a few times back in the 80's, and while he was always pleasant and friendly, each time he struck me as a really odd bird. (Although a pleasant and friendly one!)

^ah yes..Saw that show too. Kurt was more reserved with Alejandro. Last night he was doing windmills, running around and jumping and bouncing off the walls. Looks like he was having the time of his life!!!

I can just picture it! Hahahahaha!

^thanks..Been seeing them since Neon Bible tour. Not wild about last two albums but the shows are always entertaining. Can't knock them for the $36 ticket which included the new album. That is very cheap by NYC standards!

Hey I'll be there too!

($36 tickets including album? Wow!)

Depeche Mode

That looked like a pretty sweet show!

Tour premieres of Policy Of Truth & Black Celebration.

Plus, Martin mixing it up with Judas & Strangelove.

Curious to see what happens over 4 nights in L.A.

Also, it looks like Depeche Mode & Arcade Fire are "following" each other around in venues. If I had paid attention, I would have done DM in Montreal one night & then Arcade Fire the next. Oh well.