• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^yes..well the NYC might be a little different however. Ticket time was 7:30 Preservation Hall Jazz Club got on then then about 8:20 Grandmaster Flash Came on.. Arcade Fire came on 9 played to 11. I don't think Boston has two openers...

Thanks for the info! Sadly, we're not getting Grandmaster Flash, but Will Butler is supposed to be at a club in a few towns over at 11:30pm "presenting" some Disco Town Hall thing.

Arcade Fire

Great Choice, as usual Preservation Hall Jazz Band Opens at 8 AF at 9

Shoot me a text if your GA we will be on the floor

Last Night same place ... Bob Seger very much Full of Energy Sold Out Singalong Night

Kevin Morby was on fire last night in L.A.! The smallish venue (about 600) was packed to the gills, and I'm pretty sure everybody went away happy! He flat-out dazzled...started with a stunningly gorgeous "City Music" and proceeded to play nearly every song on my wishlist! I didn't stop smiling for about 6 hours, from the show's start until I finally managed to fall asleep (at home). He just keeps getting better, and the band is magnificent. They play like a single creature.

See him now if you have the chance, because I think his venues are about to get much bigger.

I should give a proper review but I don't have time right now. Just imagine the best shows you've ever been at. It was like that.

Last Evening

The War on Drugs influenced by . Wilco Dylan Springsteen

Decent lyrics and singing Wilco has it all over them for playing imho.

Did a nice job covering a Warren Zevon song ; Accidentally like a Matyr.