• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun, should be a good show! i'd be there but our ski season kicks off this weekend... gotta head up to the rental and load it up. and also to test out my new hip on the slopes.

Thanks! It was awesome! I loved the venue. I'm going to post a review over on that thread that I made. Don't miss them if they swing by this month. Hope you enjoyed skiing & that the hip wasn't an issue.

Nels

Enjoy - was hoping to catch it, but it ain't gonna happen. 

I still haven't seen a show at Elastic's new location and they move back in early 2015. 

Let us know how the show was - if you don't mind.

Enjoy - was hoping to catch it, but it ain't gonna happen. 

I still haven't seen a show at Elastic's new location and they move back in early 2015. 

Let us know how the show was - if you don't mind.

I thought the show was pretty great. 2 sets each about 45 minutes. Nels played the final 10 minutes with 5 strings. The musicians had great chemistry - lots of space given to each while at the same time collaborating and getting into a great grooves/runs frequently. Nels actually screamed in excitement at one point in the second set. Larry Ochs had a big grin on his face a couple times between notes as he was taking in his band-mates' performance. 

Glenn Kotche, Bbop and LouieB in the audience too.

I thought the show was pretty great. 2 sets each about 45 minutes. Nels played the final 10 minutes with 5 strings. The musicians had great chemistry - lots of space given to each while at the same time collaborating and getting into a great grooves/runs frequently. Nels actually screamed in excitement at one point in the second set. Larry Ochs had a big grin on his face a couple times between notes as he was taking in his band-mates' performance. 

Glenn Kotche, Bbop and LouieB in the audience too.

Thanks - looks like I should have ventured out.