• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Thompson solo acoustic and Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit. Quite excited to see 2 favorites. Hell of a double bill. I don't expect any collaboration, but if it happens...

That bill would kill me. A collaboration would explode my soul.Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Damn, if one happens, should I tell you? Do you want your soul to explode?

7 minutes to RT!

Richard Thompson solo acoustic and Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit. Quite excited to see 2 favorites. Hell of a double bill. I don't expect any collaboration, but if it happens...

All those shows are down south, no?.  We looked for cheap flights from Chicago to all the venues and came up empty.  This is my wife's dream pairing -- her two favorite artists.  I'm going to avoid the topic for at least a month and hope she forgot about it!  Unlikely.

I definitely want to know. Seeing it in person would explode my soul.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

:lol Your soul is not at risk. No collaboration. It was tough watching Richard Thompson say goodnight after 40 minutes. Before the encore, Isbell praised RT and talked about how he wouldn't be the songwriter or guitar player he is if not for listening to RT. This gave me a glimmer of hope, but no.

:lol Your soul is not at risk. No collaboration. It was tough watching Richard Thompson say goodnight after 40 minutes. Before the encore, Isbell praised RT and talked about how he wouldn't be the songwriter or guitar player he is if not for listening to RT. This gave me a glimmer of hope, but no.

:thumbup