• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be seeing Radiohead both nights in Boston at the end of the month. Last time I saw them was 15 years ago. WBCN was broadcasting the show & I remember being pretty pissed that I was listening to the 1st 4 songs in my car in a traffic jam 2 minutes from the venue.

I was there.  My friend who I went with was a reporter and though he wasn't covering the show he showed his press ID to security and it got us through the traffic line.

Junun will be on Colbert tomorrow night.

Anyone remember what time Radiohead took the stage? I caught a 'scope the past 2 nights, but I missed the first 10 songs or so according to Setlist FM. I'll have to hit up

YouTube to see them do Spectre.

I couldn't find any info about an opener until reading this thread, so at the time I was surprised at the 7:30 start time. I'm assuming Junun will open Boston as well.

I was there. My friend who I went with was a reporter and though he wasn't covering the show he showed his press ID to security and it got us through the traffic line.

Lucky!

And thanks for the Radiohead opener info, nalafej & remphish1!

Wow you heard Blow Out!! That’s prob the number one song I want to see them play live!!

Also, how was Jonny’s opening set?

Both shows were stellar. Night 1 had a little bit of rust that they quickly shook off. Only about 7 repeats over the 2 nights which is 2006-esque. Can't wait to see what they have in the rotation when I catch 3 more shows at the end of this month. Have a strong feeling MSG is about to get some insane sets.

BTW, Junun is playing Colbert tonight for anyone who wants to see what they're all about.

What good deal? I’ve been trying all day and there is nothing under $100!

Have a good time. :). My days of being able to afford Radiohead are in the past, I expect. I’ve seen them twice, albeit a very long time ago. I guess I’ll have to be happy with that.

What good deal? I’ve been trying all day and there is nothing under $100!

Have a good time. :). My days of being able to afford Radiohead are in the past, I expect. I’ve seen them twice, albeit a very long time ago. I guess I’ll have to be happy with that.

$50! Try ebay great deals there. Also Ticketmaster released some $59 tickets in the 300s check there too! Section 325 row 1 up right now!!

Maybe I’ll try that tomorrow. It’s too late for me now for today - I live in the traffic capital of NJ and will not make it there in time if I were to leave now,

$30 round trip to Penn Station, plus at this time of day I have to change trains in Newark. No thanks!

My standard thing is to drive to Hoboken and take PATH. Not at this time of day, not even to Secaucus. Not worth the stress to sit in that traffic. Have fun!

Ok. So who will be the 1st VCer to post in "Live" Tonight that they are seeing Roy Orbison?https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/roy-orbison-hologram-tour-sets-north-american-dates-694945/

Creepy!! It had to happen with some deceased artist at some point. *shakes head*

I’ll stay home and watch A Black and White Night instead.