Was happy to hear Optimistic again haven't heard that live in probably 15 years.. Good show but really really am hoping for Blow Out! 

Hope you get it! It was awesome Friday night! I haven't heard Optimistic since IR tour. Hoping to catch it in a couple of weeks. Blow Out was listed on the setlist as an alternate for the encore 2 opener last night, btw...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you get it! It was awesome Friday night! I haven't heard Optimistic since IR tour. Hoping to catch it in a couple of weeks. Blow Out was listed on the setlist as an alternate for the encore 2 opener last night, btw...

yeah saw that

yeah saw that well I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for tonight .. btw I was looking at my Radiohead setlist from other shows I have seen and noticed I caught your namesake song one of the 15 times they ever played it so I guess that’s kinda neat!

I caught it twice in 2006, too! It was so good live! I have a great SBD of it from that tour if you'd like it. You catching the shows Friday and Saturday?

I caught it twice in 2006, too! It was so good live! I have a great SBD of it from that tour if you'd like it. You catching the shows Friday and Saturday?

Friday I am going last chance to hear Blow Out for me probably

Friday I am going last chance to hear Blow Out for me probably thanks for the offer I have a sound board from the show I went to at theater of msg

Is it a legit soundboard you have? Or an AUD matrix? I've only ever been aware of one SBD from the 2006 tour and it's from a festival in Switzerland.

Is it a legit soundboard you have? Or an AUD matrix? I've only ever been aware of one SBD from the 2006 tour and it's from a festival in Switzerland.

yeah prob not soundboard but decent copy haven’t listened to it in ages!

Smashing Pumpkins

What was you impression of that show? I caught them in Nashville last Friday. Great performances but is was so damn cheesy at times. The ticket sales are pretty embarrassing. Caught Radiohead again last night and they're even tighter than they were in Chicago 2 weekends ago. Hoping they keep the changes up in Boston this weekend. Toronto only had 3 repeats over 2 shows!!!

What was you impression of that show? I caught them in Nashville last Friday. Great performances but is was so damn cheesy at times. The ticket sales are pretty embarrassing. Caught Radiohead again last night and they're even tighter than they were in Chicago 2 weekends ago. Hoping they keep the changes up in Boston this weekend. Toronto only had 3 repeats over 2 shows!!!

Pumpkins were good, but probly in my bottom half for shows this year (hey, they don't all get into the top half, right??).  I thought they were really tight musically, and how can you complain about a 3 hour set? But Billy is definitely an odd duck, and some of his shtick gets old.  The stage and lighting were really cool, the sound was excellent, and the crowd was really good.  There were a lot of empty seats around, and the entire upper deck was curtained off.  And once again I got one of the VIP tickets for regular price a few days ahead of the show so I was in the 3rd row on the floor.  No complaints there.  I had a good time for sure.  But I wouldn't want to catch them twice.

And we're seeing Radiohead on Wednesday in Cincinnati... very excited about that one!

Pumpkins were good, but probly in my bottom half for shows this year (hey, they don't all get into the top half, right??).  I thought they were really tight musically, and how can you complain about a 3 hour set? But Billy is definitely an odd duck, and some of his shtick gets old.  The stage and lighting were really cool, the sound was excellent, and the crowd was really good.  There were a lot of empty seats around, and the entire upper deck was curtained off.  And once again I got one of the VIP tickets for regular price a few days ahead of the show so I was in the 3rd row on the floor.  No complaints there.  I had a good time for sure.  But I wouldn't want to catch them twice.

And we're seeing Radiohead on Wednesday in Cincinnati... very excited about that one!

Yea entire upper deck was curtained off in Nashville, too. I picked up a 6th row dead center pair at face off of TM a few weeks ago. Lighting was definitely cool. Costume changes though, really?! Enjoy the Cincy show!! I was so on the fence about adding that one. I'm pretty sure my fiance would call off our wedding this October if I added another RH show this month though ha. Another killer setlist last night.