Well, it's too bad that my FB friend saw them on the only show in my area, so that ship has sailed. Lol I never read or heard about him coming around.

I've met Steve Wynn (The Dream Syndicate/The Baseball Project) and he was super cool. Have you met him?

yeah Wynn was standing next to me all night watching Linda
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I was fortunate enough to catch them three times live. Met Mark too they were unreal live!!

Yeah, I caught them at a New Years Eve Show in Chicago close to 20 years ago.  Jaw-dropping.  I still can't get over how Dana played two different saxes at the same time ("circular breathing"?!).

Yeah, I caught them at a New Years Eve Show in Chicago close to 20 years ago. Jaw-dropping. I still can't get over how Dana played two different saxes at the same time ("circular breathing"?!).

yeah that wild he also some huge barraton saxs that we’re like 6 feet tall fun to watch!

43255774_704858076538562_176643689398298

Not tonight - but next week - at my house. Cannot believe it. 

Have Crooked Fingers in the night before. pinch me. 

The pride of Winnipeg!! Nice. A friend of mine went to a JKS houseshow earlier this summer and had nothing but good things to say about him. Enjoy!

The pride of Winnipeg!! Nice. A friend of mine went to a JKS houseshow earlier this summer and had nothing but good things to say about him. Enjoy!

Wow, a JKS house concert! Yes, enjoy! And pls report back.