• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night was Calexico, tonight is Swans, tmrw night is Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, sat night is Slug Guts and Monday is Beach House.

i am sure i can find a show to go to on Sunday.

Also a jammed pack schedule...you shot the shows or go for fun or both?

Yo La Tengo doing a live soundtrack to a documentary film about Buckminster Fuller.

I just them do this in Ithaca, NY at Cornell University...and then they did a full "Freewheelin' Yo La Tengo" Show afterwards...acoustic, Q & A with stories, etc.- these guys are one of my half dozen or so fave artists on the planet!!!

I just them do this in Ithaca, NY at Cornell University...and then they did a full "Freewheelin' Yo La Tengo" Show afterwards...acoustic, Q & A with stories, etc.- these guys are one of my half dozen or so fave artists on the planet!!!

Agreed - they are totally awesome. I wish we had a Freewheelin show afterwards but there was another showing of the movie. It was a tease to only see them do the music to the movie.

When I walked in the venue Ira and Georgia were sitting at the merch table selling CDs. I did a double take because I wasn't expecting that, and then I went over and chatted with them for a bit.