• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Lizish, lucky you!!! :banana

D - sending you a friend request. Have something to disclose too.

and last night - this was fucking amazing: 

43652078_708073736216996_827699124890501

43636083_10156578694075449_3540283517084

So it is embarrassing. I love this song and have the album it is on, but had to ask the artist, ‘what was that second last song?’ ‘The strummy one?' ‘Yeah that one’

Masters of the Deal from last night:

https://www.facebook.com/584265448/posts/10156579870675449/

vid link (that may or may no be viewable.

D - sending you a friend request. Have something to disclose too.

and last night - this was fucking amazing: 

43652078_708073736216996_827699124890501

43636083_10156578694075449_3540283517084

So it is embarrassing. I love this song and have the album it is on, but had to ask the artist, ‘what was that second last song?’ ‘The strummy one?' ‘Yeah that one’

Masters of the Deal from last night:

https://www.facebook.com/584265448/posts/10156579870675449/

vid link (that may or may no be viewable.

I saw some of Tim's clips...looked wonderful!

I saw the English Beat a while ago with my girlfriend Margaret. She kept getting in my line of sight, and other people kept telling her to Stand Down!

At least they didn't ask her to Twist and Crawl.

It’s not live, but this afternoon I’m going to the Velvet Underground Experience exhibit in NYC.

http://velvetunderground-experience.com

I honestly have no idea what to expect. But I love this band, so it should be worthwhile.

On a similar note, I saw The Feelies in Jersey City tonight and they played a full set of Velvet Underground songs. It was amazing and then they did a set of their own material plus three encores with covers of The Beatles, Stones, Neil Young, Patti Smith and The Modern Lovers. What an amazing show.

On a similar note, I saw The Feelies in Jersey City tonight and they played a full set of Velvet Underground songs. It was amazing and then they did a set of their own material plus three encores with covers of The Beatles, Stones, Neil Young, Patti Smith and The Modern Lovers. What an amazing show.

Sounds fantastic! I love the Feelies.

I can probably guess what some of those covers were based on songs they’ve recorded over the years (Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey or The Inner Light, Paint it Black, Dancing Barefoot). What Neil Young song did they do?

Looks awesome, and almost half of The Good Earth played (my favorite album of theirs).

Jealous! But it sounds awesome.  I've seen them do lots of Velvets covers over the years but they definitely introduced a bunch of new ones for this show.  Oh! Sweet Nuthin!