• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last Sunday i went to the Coolidge Corner event where they screened the original, and Claudio Simonettt's Goblin provided the live score. pretty cool! Goblin played a bunch of songs afterwards too.

That's awesome! Those Italians knew how to manipulate light. The original is such a colorful film and so well done. I didn't know of that event until Sunday evening. It popped up as a recommended event on FB.

I did make it. Great show from the front section at the Vic and just about a person outside the mosh pit circle. They do a really nice job with the setlist flow. Austin Brown does a lot more dancing in 2018 than when I saw them in the Light Up Gold era. That's a good thing. How A. Savage's voice doesn't give out nightly will never cease to amaze.

On at 8:45 off stage at 10:15, 21 songs later.

I had a blast.  Great band, great setlist and the energy in the room was off the charts.  I was happy to be dead center first row behind the rail -- just behind (and removed) from the craziness in the pit. 

I did make it. Great show from the front section at the Vic and just about a person outside the mosh pit circle. They do a really nice job with the setlist flow. Austin Brown does a lot more dancing in 2018 than when I saw them in the Light Up Gold era. That's a good thing. How A. Savage's voice doesn't give out nightly will never cease to amaze.

On at 8:45 off stage at 10:15, 21 songs later.

Nice!