• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Young and Crazy Horse. I've lived in Winnipeg for 6 weeks now and I'm already getting to see Neil play a home town show in a fairly small theatre. Nice!

assuming you don't freeze to death before the show. ;)

It's warm out today! -21C/-5F... earlier this week with the windchill it was -51C/-60F. Now that was chilly!

Neil Young and Crazy Horse. I've lived in Winnipeg for 6 weeks now and I'm already getting to see Neil play a home town show in a fairly small theatre. Nice!

Sweet I saw a show in Winnipeg once at the Burton Cummings theater I think it was called?! Stay warm and enjoy!

Sweet I saw a show in Winnipeg once at the Burton Cummings theater I think it was called?! Stay warm and enjoy!

Yeah that's where he's playing tonight. I will, thank you! 

Neil Young and Crazy Horse again tonight!

Who is playing in Crazy Horse -- is Sampedro still out and Nils in? Also I guess they are trying to webcast tonight's show - guess they ran into issues last night with the feed.

Who is playing in Crazy Horse -- is Sampedro still out and Nils in? Also I guess they are trying to webcast tonight's show - guess they ran into issues last night with the feed.

Yeah it's with Nils, basically the Santa Monica Flyers lineup, they did a few Tonight's The Night songs last night, sounded great! 

How was Dando?

he didn't say a word to the crowd, and generally looks pretty much like he did 30 years ago. i didn't realize the new record is all covers, so i was pretty confused when early on, i picked out Yo La Tengo and Nick Cave covers. i could have done without the (fucking) Eagles, but the Lucinda Williams song was a nice fit, as was the Bee Gees. i did a little research and he did this 10 years ago too.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Lemonheads-Varshons/master/170242

and the new one:

https://www.discogs.com/The-Lemonheads-Varshons-II/release/12923531

Alejandro Escovedo

Saw him Saturday night in Chicago.  He and his band (Don Antonio) were on fire.  Enjoy -- you are in for a great night. 

Three Dog Night!

(My wife is a companion/aid to a woman in her late 70s who is a big fan and she got us three tickets to see the show...)

I'd decline, with the excuse: Mama told me not to come.

Three Dog Night!

(My wife is a companion/aid to a woman in her late 70s who is a big fan and she got us three tickets to see the show...)

Wow.  This is one of the first albums I recall purchasing:

R-4440502-1364995440-7345.jpeg.jpg