• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably won't get online tomorrow, so I'm going to break the rules of my own thread.

Camper Van Beethoven (tomorrow).   They've long been on my list of bands I wanted to see, and now I finally get to see them.

Giving Tree this coming Sunday night in bucolic Yorkville IL. I'll be headed over there after nailing the crappie dusk bite.

• 2 weeks later...

Have not been to a show in way too long.. All the bands I want to see aren't coming anywhere within driving distance, and every other band I like I don't really care to see them anytime soon, and/or they are playing a huge amphitheater.. Not to sound snobby, but I refuse to go to arena or amphitheater concerts anymore, but will make exceptions... Going to see Eric Clapton at an amphitheater in April. 

Maybe there should be a "want to see live tonight" thread.  I really want to see:

Heartless Basterds

Black Keys (smaller place.. but that probably ain't going to happen anytime soon, they're huge now)

Daniel Romano

Have not been to a show in way too long.. All the bands I want to see aren't coming anywhere within driving distance, and every other band I like I don't really care to see them anytime soon, and/or they are playing a huge amphitheater.. Not to sound snobby, but I refuse to go to arena or amphitheater concerts anymore, but will make exceptions... Going to see Eric Clapton at an amphitheater in April. 

Maybe there should be a "want to see live tonight" thread.  I really want to see:

Heartless Basterds

Black Keys (smaller place.. but that probably ain't going to happen anytime soon, they're huge now)

Daniel Romano

where do you live?

Greenville, South Carolina.

Black Keys are coming to Atlanta in May.. I may still go, but its at a huge outdoor Amphitheater.. :thumbdown

Hey, I live G-Ville too: it's nice to see another Wilco fan from the area.  My brother and I are hitting up the Black Keys show in SImpsonville too.  We're more Flaming Lips fans, but I like the Keys as well.