Justin Townes Earl chords

A bit out of place, but I'm takin a shot that some intrepid VCer can help me figger out the swingin Justin Townes Earle tune HARD LIVING LOVING YOU. When I have a few spare minutes, ill post what I've been playing, but it isn't quite right. If nothin else, you should all at least give the tune a listen. Its a FANTASTIC tune. I've figured out a handful of his tunes; and if anyone is interested, id be happy to post some.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction on HARD LIVIN'!

I'm a HUGE JTE fan... Hard Living is one of his many great tunes.. . I'll see if I can take a crack at it. I definitely hear some dominant and diminished chords in there.

I'll see if I can figure her out and get back to you. :)

Yeah I was wrong about the capo.. He just uses it so often that I assumed... :)

I've got the chords.. I'm going to try to put them in tab. It's basically a D7, to C# Diminished 7 chord, G7, and then a E7 that's basically the E7 Hendrix chord, but instead of the #9 it's a high B... Not sure what's that's called.. lol

D7

e----

B--3-

G--5-

D--4-

A--5-

E----

C# Dim 7

e----

B--5-

G--3-

D--5-

A--4-

E----

G7 (I'm sure you already know a G7)

E7 Hendrix'ish

e--7-

B----

G--7-

D--6-

A--7-

E----

So the intro basically goes:

D7 - C#Dim7 - G7 - E7 - C#Dim7 - D7 - G7 - E7 - C#Dim7 - D7 - G7

That's basically it.. Sounds right to me. The rest of the song just repeats those same chords with some variation.

Thanks a TON guys! I just closed my gig with it- I wasn't 100% on the lyrics cuz it was the first time I had played it the whole way through, but folks was dancin up a storm! They was dancin so hard they knocked my beer off of my road case, so you guys owe me one Yuengling. Just joshin' I owe YOU a beer. Y'all are the bees knees! Wait- I guess I should get us back on topic after diverting us into JTE territory: you guys are the knees on the bees which are contained within the muzzle.

Ill post some of the trickier stuff of his that I've learned.

Thanks again!