Ordered mine too. Enjoying the immediate download. Sounds good. I wish Centro-matic was playing somewhere closer to me than atlanta this summer. Last winter got to see Will and Anders Parker on the living room tour and Will was great (so was anders).

I had problems with my download, emailed Undertow and never got a response, so I haven't heard the album yet. :realmad

A video shot by someone else, but in the process of being edited by John Boston was recently scrapped. John was not happy with the actual footage, but had worked hard on editing into something decent, but I guess they gave up the ghost on this one.

LouieB

Are you referring to the live in Dallas DVD that was supposed to have been released a year or two ago? So that's been scrapped, eh? Too bad. I've never seen WJ live (and I probably never will) and I figured that DVD would have been the next best thing.

The new album is pretty damn wonderful!

Are you referring to the live in Dallas DVD that was supposed to have been released a year or two ago? So that's been scrapped, eh? Too bad. I've never seen WJ live (and I probably never will) and I figured that DVD would have been the next best thing.

I guess. That sounds right. While I have a rough cut i never watched it because John was not really happy with the way it was filmed. I would recommend checking out the solo and band sessions Whiskey Bender has out there though. (See above, if you can't find it PM me.) Both the band material with some interviews and particularly the solo sessions done in a studio are quite good.

When we did the solo sessions Will as late so we spent an enmormous amout of time perfecting the shots before he got there and he ran through them in short order. I have not watched them in awhile, but I liked them. edit-I have no idea where the solo stuff is, sorry.

LouieB

LouieB, what do you have to do with C-M? Just curious?

D

Nothing !! I helped with some of the vids that I posted links to, that's it. See above! Again, wish I knew where the solo Will ones are because those are really good. Maybe GloNo??

LouieB

• 4 weeks later...