I guess..I just think In-n-out is one of the most overhyped burger chain...

It probably is. That doesn't make it less good, though. Personally, I'm excited about the one opening in Fort Worth a few minutes from my house. On the fast food burger chain, I place it at the top. There's something to be said for fresh ingredients that are never frozen or heated in a microwave. And it's hard to beat a Double-Double Animal Style. I'm also surprised to hear you denigrate the fries. They've always been great.

There are so many good burger places here, though, that it'll just add to the list (Dutch's, Kincaid's, Magnolia Motor Lounge, Love Shack, Chubby's, Salsa Fuego, etc.), but I'm looking forward to it.

It probably is. That doesn't make it less good, though. Personally, I'm excited about the one opening in Fort Worth a few minutes from my house. On the fast food burger chain, I place it at the top. There's something to be said for fresh ingredients that are never frozen or heated in a microwave. And it's hard to beat a Double-Double Animal Style. I'm also surprised to hear you denigrate the fries. They've always been great.

There are so many good burger places here, though, that it'll just add to the list (Dutch's, Kincaid's, Magnolia Motor Lounge, Love Shack, Chubby's, Salsa Fuego, etc.), but I'm looking forward to it.

Maybe I had an off batch who knows but I never leave over fries and there I did both times I ate there...as an aside the last time I ate there was in 2007..maybe it has changed?

Here is a good follow up...are there any people who never lived in California who love In-n-out??

Maybe I had an off batch who knows but I never leave over fries and there I did both times I ate there...as an aside the last time I ate there was in 2007..maybe it has changed?

Here is a good follow up...are there any people who never lived in California who love In-n-out??

Sure. Me.

Never been to In-N-Out. But they just brought Five Guys to Chicago, how does that compare?

Never been to In-N-Out. But they just brought Five Guys to Chicago, how does that compare?

I like Five Guys Cajun Fries/free peanuts while waiting...Burgers are good and can be customized with any of up to 15 or so toppings...They do however use a lot of peanut oil...

Walter Sobchak: He lives in North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger...

The Dude: The In-and-Out Burger is on Camrose.

Walter Sobchak: Near the In-and-Out Burger...

Donny: Those are good burgers, Walter.

Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Walter Sobchak: He lives in North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger...

The Dude: The In-and-Out Burger is on Camrose.

Walter Sobchak: Near the In-and-Out Burger...

Donny: Those are good burgers, Walter.

Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Ha. I was just gonna post this.

Before I became a vegetarian, In-and-Out was hands down, the best burger ever. Not even a close second. It was always a ritual to stop at the one in Barstow on the way to Vegas.