• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the best option for front row?

Front Gate?

Venue Pre-Sale?

General?

A scalper. If you keep hitting refresh to find the first row during all of this, then you will end up empty handed.

Goddammit. I got Row L in The Cobb Center in Atlanta. Seat 122

Decent, but not the front section at all.

I got a feeling that the front sections were never open to begin with.

Might buy a second ticket tomorrow or Friday. Still deciding.

Pretty surprised that I only had to pay 45 bucks for these tickets. I remember when they had the pre sale for a Sky Blue Sky show and thanks to scalpers and wholesalers the cheapest tickets were 80 bucks.

Got our tickets for Raleigh and Nashville night #2...hoping to find two tickets for Nashville night #1 later this week. Hotel room in Nashville is booked, but still need to figure out the flights.

I don't expect anyone to post a password here, but has there been any word of a venue presale for the Ryman tomorrow?

Got our tickets for Raleigh and Nashville night #2...hoping to find two tickets for Nashville night #1 later this week. Hotel room in Nashville is booked, but still need to figure out the flights.

I don't expect anyone to post a password here, but has there been any word of a venue presale for the Ryman tomorrow?

there is no pre-sale info listed on ticketmaster, just regular on-sale Friday

Orchestra row D seat 113 for the Wang.

is that good?

Usually the best sound is upwards anyway.

god damn you pre-salers are fast.

I'm right behind ya. Haven't been to the Wang (pics look sweet thou) but in a theater like that our seats should be perfect.

Goddammit. I got Row L in The Cobb Center in Atlanta. Seat 122

Decent, but not the front section at all.

I got a feeling that the front sections were never open to begin with.

Might buy a second ticket tomorrow or Friday. Still deciding.

I got second row for the second night in ATL.

I'm right behind ya. Haven't been to the Wang (pics look sweet thou) but in a theater like that our seats should be perfect.

Awesome!

yeah I just didnt know if it was too far off to the side and our views would be obstructed by speakers or anything

Thanks for the advice JAK. That's an odd spelling of Jack. What do you do for a living?

Jules - I like your sass sistah. I dont even know how to put up a pic, but I would use some discression like you have. Have you met any single men at a Wilco show? Maybe we can meet up and be each others wingmen. I'm a bit shocked at your wang comment. Nasty rrrrrr. Jules is such a sexy name unlike Theresa. I shouldve been a nun right. Heh Heh

I missed out on the presale this a.m. I had to bring my son to preschool. I hope that I got something for Friday. I can only offord to go to 1 show.

Wish me luck!!!!

Theresa

Jules is a sexy bitch. no doubt

Guest Jules

Thanks for the advice JAK. That's an odd spelling of Jack. What do you do for a living?

Jules - I like your sass sistah. I dont even know how to put up a pic, but I would use some discression like you have. Have you met any single men at a Wilco show? Maybe we can meet up and be each others wingmen. I'm a bit shocked at your wang comment. Nasty rrrrrr. Jules is such a sexy name unlike Theresa. I shouldve been a nun right. Heh Heh

I missed out on the presale this a.m. I had to bring my son to preschool. I hope that I got something for Friday. I can only offord to go to 1 show.

Wish me luck!!!!

Theresa

I have a penis. So maybe we can just cut out the middle man and get to business.

Oh geez! Now why wold you have a name like that. I feel foolish for jumping to a conlsusion. I need to get used to this message board stuff.

Anyways I hear you loud and clear sir. Heh Heh. If I get a ticket to the Tennessee Show and if you do let me know someohow. Like your sense of humor and mstery. wink. Uh, this is so out in the open now. Blushing.

Excited to get tickets tomorrow. I want to rock out and hope to hear all of the pretty ones too.

Theresa

Guest Jules

I got orchestra left row D seats 1 and 2 at the Murat theatre in Indy but the seating charts online don't give any of that information. Anyone have any idea if I have good seats and where they are? Thanks! Bob

15034s.gif

Looks like 3rd row on the aisle. Decent, I guess.

Oh geez! Now why wold you have a name like that. I feel foolish for jumping to a conlsusion. I need to get used to this message board stuff.

Anyways I hear you loud and clear sir. Heh Heh. If I get a ticket to the Tennessee Show and if you do let me know someohow. Like your sense of humor and mstery. wink. Uh, this is so out in the open now. Blushing.

Excited to get tickets tomorrow. I want to rock out and hope to hear all of the pretty ones too.

Theresa

Look at his avatar and his name. Then think of a movie.

Guest Jules

Theresa

You're ok with black guys right?