Thoughts?

I've been looking forward to it, pretty disappointed so far. The main characters seem tired or depressed, and it's very Nancy-centric. Not much happening with the boys, and the new peripheral characters/storylines don't look like they'll be significant. (except maybe Counsellor Ed)

I miss Esteban, and Guillermo. I'm even starting to miss Celia.

I guess I am watching it out of pure habit now. Everyone on that show is so self centered and whiny. Though the Doug story line is a bit interesting. My guess he is being set up for some sort of Enron accounting thing.

• 1 month later...

Maybe the 3-year jump threw me. The writing style is a little different, the show seems more "urbanized". (whatever that means)

Also, the other characters are getting some development. Though Andy is really subdued, compared to the years where he stole every scene. The Danish bicycle thing is kind of a lame caricature.

I haven't seen the latest episode. But I'm starting to warm up to SE07. Heylia is back, that's good. MILF weed is back. :stunned

Maybe the 3-year jump threw me. The writing style is a little different, the show seems more "urbanized". (whatever that means)

Also, the other characters are getting some development. Though Andy is really subdued, compared to the years where he stole every scene. The Danish bicycle thing is kind of a lame caricature.

I haven't seen the latest episode. But I'm starting to warm up to SE07. Heylia is back, that's good. MILF weed is back. :stunned

man the last episode, was a bit of craziness. I am not sure in a good way.

Latest episode...has me hooked again. Magnificent. Might be the best one in a couple years.

Really? I am almost to the point of giving up. I want Nancy to shut the hell up. She is the worst person in history. I had a friend like her once. I learned to walk away from him. The rest of the cast need to as well.

She has a horrible arrogant, invincible air to her this season. I bet the rest of the cast will walk away by the end of the season. Andy has already started, Silas will probably get pushed away in the next episode and probably go back to Heylia, Doug will turn on her once the SEC thing blows up again, and Shane will turn his back in the season finale.

Zoya turned out to be such a lame caricature. Good riddance! (err, I hope she doesn't come back)

Now that the operation got cleaned out, maybe the last few episodes will make the season half interesting. This season was sorely lacking in any kind of...tension. Not to mention violence.

I wish Weeds would go back to the way it was before Mexico. this other crap is a bit too much.

I miss Celia too.

Indeed. I miss the whole sexy drug king pin in an upper class urban neighborhood thing. I also miss the old theme music which somehow made the show better..