Presale 2011 tour

I want to get tickets to both atlanta shows. it says not to make multiple purchases or they will become invalid Will i be able to or will it consider me getting tickets for the other show "going back and making multiple" purchases. Will i be okay if they are for two different shows?

sorry if thats a stupid question i'm just parinoid

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ASSUMING you'll be ok for two different shows. The main purpose of the rule is to stop people from buying 20 tickets to a show so they can sell them for ridiculous prices, not to prevent fans from seeing wilco twice.

Trying to find how to get the presale password for Nashville and not having any luck. The Ryman stresses me out because it's sometimes tough to get good seats. Any help will be appreciated! DM me if you have any advice that you don't to post. Oh, uh, and this will be my first show(s), if that makes you have a little sympathy for me.

Trying to find how to get the presale password for Nashville and not having any luck. The Ryman stresses me out because it's sometimes tough to get good seats. Any help will be appreciated! DM me if you have any advice that you don't to post. Oh, uh, and this will be my first show(s), if that makes you have a little sympathy for me.

There is no password for today's pre-sales. You just need to pre-register with Front Gate Ticketing. Good luck!

Had 2 in 3rd row org in Atlanta but could not pull trigger.....11 hours from South Florida and must pick up at will call...so I could not commit.

I am praying that they come back down to Sunny South Florida Soon.

yeah, what is this? waiting room?

dammit!

i actually had a feeling something like this might happen, given that wilco's been telling everyone "presale presale! sign up for an account in advance!" for the last week or so.