Presale 2011 tour

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed NYC, though i was there right at 10:00, i'll still be tryin for Ryman in an hour though

Has anyone confirmed a presale for The Ryman? Those tickets are for sale on Ticketmaster's website and it says they don't go on sale till Friday.

Boston was quick....nothing.

someone up above said "if you're good at getting tickets, you should have no problem."

maybe, after my 42 years on earth, i just still suck at this and don't know the secrete sauce.

constant refreshing from 9:50 on, was right in, and nada!

:(

I've been in the Atlanta waiting room since 9:50. Refreshed at 10:10. Still nothing, and I've got two other people on the phone also still in the waiting room. I have seniority in the realm of Wilco tickets, what is this crap?! :realmad

Right in on NYC after typing in code, then got kicked out and had to type another code again and got nothing. Tried a few more times and gave up. Tried Boston for the hell of it and got right in for seats in front Orchestra row J. I don't get it. How could General Admission sell out so quick and yet get pretty good seats in the limited Wang Center? Oh, well,I shouldn't complain, some folks got nothing.

I was on @ 9:50am to try for 2 NYC tickets. Got thrown into the waiting room & by the time I got out of it, no more tickets available. I'll try for the 12:00pm Amex pre-sale. Anybody know what the pasword is??

Ugh, I'm not a fan of this 'waiting room' nonsense. I was put there at 9:58 and didn't get through until 20 minutes later, after the Toronto allotment had sold out. I've almost never had problems with other presales… disappointing.

got raleigh and both atlanta, not great seats for any of them, but just glad to have gotten through. They should play Fugazi's "Waiting Room" while we're in that hell.

I was on @ 9:50am to try for 2 NYC tickets. Got thrown into the waiting room & by the time I got out of it, no more tickets available. I'll try for the 12:00pm Amex pre-sale. Anybody know what the pasword is??

I don't think there is one..just got to use your amex