Presale 2011 tour

Alright I got C9 for Atlanta night one and C6 for night two (eigth row seats). I'm going to be pissed if I check Ticketmaster during the general sale and find out I could have gotten better seats if I waited.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is one..just got to use your amex

Thanks. I've never done an AMEX presale before, but I've heard that you do have to put in a password, but then you can actually use any credit card to complete the purchase once you're in. We'll soon see....

The sense of entitlement expressed by some in this thread is really entertaining.

Yep.

But we're all excited (and nervous), and as always, the board is a good place to vent.

I decided to be generous and get enough tickets for a few friends. It might have cost me a few rows, but I'm happy to have gotten in for Raleigh.

The sense of entitlement expressed by some in this thread is really entertaining.

I know, right? I don't think some people realize that there's death, famine, disease and Kathy Griffin running rampant in this world. I'm more upset about not even seeing anything that looked like a presale. All that I saw was the same thing as last night to sign in with my password and that was it. Pretty sure I'll be lucky tomorrow or Friday for Boston. I'm not sweating it. I know what 10% means. :ninja

I'm not getting that vibe off of anybody. Obviously everybody wants the best seats possible when they go to see their favorite band.

Thanks. I've never done an AMEX presale before, but I've heard that you do have to put in a password, but then you can actually use any credit card to complete the purchase once you're in. We'll soon see....

the passwords are usually for bigger sales when they have amex gold involved....then it is the first 6 numbers of your amex is the presale code...I only had to enter the code when I was buying shows for MSG

Entitlement? I don't know about that, I see a lot of people venting their frustration about not getting tickets. Maybe I need to go back and read some of these posts but I don't recall anyone saying "I can't believe I didn't get tickets, don't they know who I am". I'm fairly certain everyone here is completely grateful that Wilco does this for their fans.

got a pair for both nights in Toronto. Not great seats but not bad either. it's a huge relief to know i've got seats, even if they are approximately $15 more expensive than TM.

exact opposite here in Indy, instead of $15 service fees per ticket @ Live Nation I paid $5.50 each! Thank you WILCO!

Entitlement? I don't know about that, I see a lot of people venting their frustration about not getting tickets. Maybe I need to go back and read some of these posts but I don't recall anyone saying "I can't believe I didn't get tickets, don't they know who I am". I'm fairly certain everyone here is completely grateful that Wilco does this for their fans.

There's definitely someone in this or the other thread who was strictly looking to get 1st row. :stunned Good luck on that! Kind of unrealistic expectations. They're upset about being 9 rows behind the 1st one. Sadly, if you really want 1st row be prepared to pay a scalper who somehow magically gets those types of tickets.

Mostly everybody knows the mantra of "being there for Wilco is all that you need despite where you are". A bathroom seat is kind of pushing it though, especially the Dungeon at Mass MoCa.