**Boston / Citi Wang's Pre/Post Show Party 9/20**

9/6 UPDATE

recent issues of bar fights on occasion force me to no Longer reccd the prior place

I am going to scope out this new spot to provide some if not all of above...

Meanwhile I seem to have won a Meet & Greet w/ Wilco through our Last of the Independent Radio Stations 92.5 WXRV

unsure if its prior to show or after will post

The Place is called Intermission Tavern

http://intermissiontavern.com/directions.html

Back to Meet UP the place below is Open till 2 and food till 1 and once again steps away from Citi Wang

Hello Folks I fixed the Link to Intermission Tavern

and I am going to stop in tonight on my way to support local Folk/Rock/ Alt ect..whew,, music in Cambridge @ Toad

will advise Thurs..

Who were you going to see at Toad? I go see music there all the time.

Just to throw in my cents I wouldn't recommend The Intermission for a meetup. I've been there a bunch of times and it is not really a great atmosphere for a meetup..just my opinion.

I'm going with about 10 people and we are going Jacob Wirths. Great beer selection, great food and abotu 5 minutes away. Here is the link http://www.jacobwirth.com/

Who were you going to see at Toad? I go see music there all the time.

Just to throw in my cents I wouldn't recommend The Intermission for a meetup. I've been there a bunch of times and it is not really a great atmosphere for a meetup..just my opinion.

I'm going with about 10 people and we are going Jacob Wirths. Great beer selection, great food and abotu 5 minutes away. Here is the link http://www.jacobwirth.com/

At Toad Usually Tim Gearan Band A talented writer/singer/player Plays out at Atwoods also(Wolf brought Springsteen over there just last week)

Back on point..

Here's my Problem w/ Jacob Wirth's

37 Stuart St

Boston, MA 02116

(617) 338-8586

Open Mon,Sun 11:30am-9pm; Tue-Thu 11:30am-10pm

Pre is OK but for out of Towners or people wanting a Place to Hang/Chill After No Go Wirths is Closed

I know Intermission is kind of Getting a Emerson College Hang; Both Faculty / Some Students but that's alright w/me

m/b we could do a Pre over Wirths Post @ Intermission as they are 100 steps from eachother

I read somewher Wirths Wood Bar* is the Oldest in Boston (actual the Wooden Bar itself)

At Toad Usually Tim Gearan Band A talented writer/singer/player Plays out at Atwoods also(Wolf brought Springsteen over there just last week)

Back on point..

Here's my Problem w/ Jacob Wirth's

37 Stuart St

Boston, MA 02116

(617) 338-8586

Open Mon,Sun 11:30am-9pm; Tue-Thu 11:30am-10pm

Pre is OK but for out of Towners or people wanting a Place to Hang/Chill After No Go Wirths is Closed

I know Intermission is kind of Getting a Emerson College Hang; Both Faculty / Some Students but that's alright w/me

m/b we could do a Pre over Wirths Post @ Intermission as they are 100 steps from eachother

I read somewher Wirths Wood Bar* is the Oldest in Boston (actual the Wooden Bar itself)

Cool...Tim is actually a friend of mine. Yeah and his Friday Atwood's shows are great.

Yeah I was more thinking for beforehand....I didn't know they were only open that late. I have to work the next day and so do most of my friends (everyone is local) going so I'm not sure I'll be around for the post. If anything we might head back to the Somerville/Cambridge area but yeah Jacob's is a really cool place. Intermission is not bad...right down the road there are so places too...that area is also not the best for late night so I can see why Jacob's shuts down a little early.