Hmm. The track listing via Last.FM showed Born Alone as being 2:35 which is what I was talking about yesterday, but didn't want to bring it up and have another 5 pages a la the One Wing discussion (album vs. Work In Progress version). Interesting. I thought maybe they decided to hit the fade button before the awesome ending. I'll check and see if the other times match up with Last.FM. I seem to recall that Standing O was surprisingly listed as 4:00 which seemed too long compared to the Solid Sound live version.

I don't know if anyone brought this up yet, but the acoustic bootleg of Born Alone that was going around for awhile before the Solid Sound one was recorded is 2:35 long. Wouldn't that account for last fm listing the track at that length? Not totally sure on this, but it seemed like a weird coincidence. Personally, I'm hoping for the 4 plus minute version that was played at Solid Sound.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are having a mixed herb salad with green olives, avocado and tomato with baked sweet potatoes and all the trimmings Boca burgers for supper. PM on the way.

I don't know if anyone brought this up yet, but the acoustic bootleg of Born Alone that was going around for awhile before the Solid Sound one was recorded is 2:35 long. Wouldn't that account for last fm listing the track at that length? Not totally sure on this, but it seemed like a weird coincidence. Personally, I'm hoping for the 4 plus minute version that was played at Solid Sound.

personally, i'm hoping there are no elderly wilco fans who pass away before september 27

That Jules guy is a colossal dick.

Next he will be taunting you with invites to that other private board that may or may not have a link.

personally, i'm hoping there are no elderly wilco fans who pass away before september 27

What are your feelings toward the terminally Ill Wilco fans who pass away before Sept. 27 or the middle-aged Wilco fans that are hit by runaway trains and such before Sept. 27?

That Jules guy is a colossal dick.

Next he will be taunting you with invites to that other private board that may or may not have a link.

Dude, I don't think I've ever seen you with a different avatar. That one doesn't turn me on near as much as your old one.

I will feel ban for them and their families, but as i don't have the link, they won't be on my conscience.

Fair play to you, sir. I respect that. I agree that they and their families should be keep from posting here.

Fair play to you, sir. I respect that. I agree that they and their families should be keep from posting here.

Clearly, I, too, should be keep from posting here.

This is great. It's like a lunchroom fight in high school where the cool guy picks on the new guy, then the new guy gets pissed and calls him an idiot.

This is great. It's like a lunchroom fight in high school where the cool guy picks on the new guy, then the new guy gets pissed and calls him an idiot.

Nerds, jocks. My side, your side. It's all bullshit! Its hard enough just trying to be yourself.