• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do, I just don't think posting false teases on a message board isn't funny at all. It's obnoxious and childish. Hope you're having a nice day.

So now you do think it's funny? I'm so confused.

I agree with Benjamin Franklin that beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy but I would add that the internet, particulary message boards, is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Put beer and this thread together, thanks Jules, and I would be very happy.

Upon reflection, Jules is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I agree with Benjamin Franklin that beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy but I would add that the internet, particulary message boards, is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Put beer and this thread together, thanks Jules, and I would be very happy.

Upon reflection, Jules is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Invalid proof....At least until the thing leaks

It doesn't have to leak. I personally would be happy with a stream. Possibly even a 20-30 min featurette/documentary video on the making of the album. The Almost video was a real tease...

You know what, I would be perfectly OK with waiting until the official release date if I weren't going to see them before that. I've heard I Might, Standing O, I Love My Label, Dawned on Me, Born Alone and Open Mind, so I guess that's the bulk of them, but still, I really prefer to be familiar with the music before hearing it in concert. I just resonates more at a live show if I'm familiar with the music. But I'm trying to chill.

By the way, and for what it's worth, I hate this us vs. them crap--mudslinging, misleading newbies, inside jokes, wink wink, nudge nudge. It seems at the very least counter to the spirit of the band we're all here to talk about. We don't have to be excessively polite and guarded, but why pick on people? Tone and intent can be easily misread on the Internet anyway, and what a few people find to be hilarious jokes are just baffling to the majority of us.

But that's just me. I was never much into sorority hazing either.

By the way, and for what it's worth, I hate this us vs. them crap--mudslinging, misleading newbies, inside jokes, wink wink, nudge nudge. It seems at the very least counter to the spirit of the band we're all here to talk about. We don't have to be excessively polite and guarded, but why pick on people? Tone and intent can be easily misread on the Internet anyway, and what a few people find to be hilarious jokes are just baffling to the majority of us.

I see nothing wrong with poking fun at the shameless begging for an illicit leak of an album.

You know what, I would be perfectly OK with waiting until the official release date if I weren't going to see them before that. I've heard I Might, Standing O, I Love My Label, Dawned on Me, Born Alone and Open Mind, so I guess that's the bulk of them, but still, I really prefer to be familiar with the music before hearing it in concert. I just resonates more at a live show if I'm familiar with the music. But I'm trying to chill.

:yes

the only reason I fell for it, is because for some reason I expect more from this board. The Atease board is filled with thousands of stupid posts of people trying to sound funny. It happens in ALL the threads, not just the "leak" threads. It's the most worthless forum on the internet, and that's saying something. It wasn't always like that. Keep your moronic behavior over there please.

the only reason I fell for it, is because for some reason I expect more from this board. The Atease board is filled with thousands of stupid posts of people trying to sound funny. It happens in ALL the threads, not just the "leak" threads. It's the most worthless forum on the internet, and that's saying something. It wasn't always like that. Keep your moronic behavior over there please.

If you think that is moronic you're never gettin' on the other board.

FYI, I wasn't trying to be funny. You people took care of that, and proved my point at the same time. So, thanks.

What the fuck is the Atease board.

I would also like to know.