Atease is the Radiohead message board. If you ignore all the dumbass Radiohead fans who can turn any random tweet into hundred page speculation threads about new music/tours, it's a good place to find and discuss music. Also a good place to make fun of awful people.

Also, people complain when this board is dead, and they complain when simple joking around gets a thread going. Geez, people.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's shooting fish in barrel, captain.

You act as if you're the second coming of Andy Kaufman or some such.

Jules is funnier. And way better looking. And everything.

Funny = people freaking out over being misled into thinking they've found a lead on downloading an album illegally for free before its commercial release date.

You say " people freaking out over being misled into thinking they've found a lead on downloading an album illegally for free before its commercial release date." I say stinkbomb.

However, I did laugh out loud several times in all the bruhaha. So...Job well done Jules.

I say we set off stink bombs whenever assholes speak at a Wilco show!

I'd much rather have rotten eggs climbing into my nostrils, than hear some nincomboob talking about getting some during Radio Cure.

Just to clarify: I mean actual assholes.

Also, does anyone else have a recurring nightmare where an obscure artist named Al Most sues Wilco and we never get to hear the 1st track?

This may be the worst thing ever....

Can't be...we don't have musicaner on this board.

You say " people freaking out over being misled into thinking they've found a lead on downloading an album illegally for free before its commercial release date." I say stinkbomb.

However, I did laugh out loud several times in all the bruhaha. So...Job well done Jules.

So, to summarize: you're saying "It was not funny. However it was funny." Got it.

Seldomly when its this beautiful outside(82 and sunny here in Northern Ky) do I wish I worked inside at a computer...today was one of those days. Looks like I really missed out on some healthy dialogue. Back on subject does anyone think Jane Smiley's Boyfriend could be about 6 minutes shorter. The last half reminds me of Less Than You Think part 2.