Rank The Studio Albums

'I thought i held you' is one of the more beautiful tunes that jeff's come up with.. even though jeff said it was a pile of dogshit or something

I agree. I love it.

Have we all forgotten The Wilco Book album? My last place is reserved for that one...

I don't see this as an album, rather, more of a "bonus" item in the Wilco canon, like the EPs. There are only a small handful of tracks that could really be considered "songs." The rest is sound collages and experiments.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go even further: Not only do I like A Ghost is Born better than I like YHF, I think it is one ot the top ten records of the 2000's.

Even with the drone.

I'll go even further: Not only do I like A Ghost is Born better than I like YHF, I think it is one ot the top ten records of the 2000's.

Even with the drone.

I'll second this

The White Album

Revolver

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Abbey Road

Rubber Soul

Magical Mystery Tour

Let It Be

I pretty much agree with this. Although I think it is pretty obvious that this kind of follows the maxim "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. There is(are) The Beatles, then everybody else.

I've seen the rankings thread countless times since becoming a member here but I've never chimed in. Who knows. Just echoes, but that's alright! Still fun to see where everyone is at this moment.

1. AGIB

2. YHF

3. Summerteeth

4. Being There

5. Sky Blue Sky

6. W(TA)

7. AM