The Whole Love: Speculation and (eventual) reactions

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant to quote me.

I ordered the vinyl Whole Love, but I have a feeling I'll be listening to the digital copy a lot more (provided it's a good album!), since I do not enjoy flipping discs every two-three songs to hear the whole love album.

That's what Jules says about leaks. Or implies, at least.

I am no longer expecting a leak. In fact, I am no longer expecting this record to come out. I do not think I will hear it ever.

Your smarm is unwarranted.

If you thought the "Almost" thread was bad, feast your eyes on this: http://board.ateasew...5097674&st=1300

66 pages of nonsense and hell. I want this thing to leak/stream even more now, if only to shut down these trolling dick-jokers.

I understand its fun to razz people anxiously awaiting a record's release, but there are other areas where you can raise your post count. Rather frustrating for folks who actually want to talk about the album.

If you thought the "Almost" thread was bad, feast your eyes on this: http://board.ateasew...5097674&st=1300

66 pages of nonsense and hell. I want this thing to leak/stream even more now, if only to shut down these trolling dick-jokers.

I understand its fun to razz people anxiously awaiting a record's release, but there are other areas where you can raise your post count. Rather frustrating for folks who actually want to talk about the album.

I tried to sign up over there and never got a response from an administrator.