The Whole Love: Speculation and (eventual) reactions

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm cautious about the listening party. It's taking place at Transparent Audio which specializes in speakers etc. It sounds like a ploy to get people into a store and try to hawk them some nice EQ.

Well, they are in the business of SELLING SPEAKERS!

(I yelled that in my head. Hence the caps.)

so the new M83 and St Vincent have leaked and they release in October...what's Wilco's excuse!?

Actually the St. Vincent record is due out the 13th of this month. But I feel ya. I imagine we'll have something once we're roughly 2 weeks away from the release date.

But I have no doubt that the second this record becomes available there's somebody sitting in a basement at their computer with the word 'meh' already typed up, waiting to post a review.

A bit defensive by Jeff, but I'll guarantee 'somebody' will post about how much they hate LEAVE ME LIKE YOU FOUND ME! :badger

Guest Speed Racer

A bit defensive by Jeff, but I'll guarantee 'somebody' will post about how much they hate LEAVE ME LIKE YOU FOUND ME! :badger

Why the 'quotes'?

Also, if I ever said, "Meh," about LMLYFM, that would probably be the nicest thing I ever said about it.

I'm sure everyone else got this email, but this is pretty exciting:

If that isn't enough, we're gonna do a special under-the-radar stream of the new record tomorrow for Wilcoworld only. Here's the deal -- as a reward for your labors, ours, and those of our forefathers/mothers -- starting at 12 Noon Central time tomorrow (Saturday) and for 24 hours straight we're gonna stream
The Whole Love
in its entirety, at
wilcoworld.net
. That's right. Your first chance to hear the whole thing is tomorrow. Trust us, you'll be glad you made time to check it out.