Ok, Iʼm an old shoe

Danced above the blades

Never stopped crawling

Over the black dunes

And Iʼm waiting

For you

Waiting forever

Are you awake now too?

I may be out of line, but (assuming you're telling the truth, which I think you are) would you please have the decency to STFU until this thing streams or leaks.

Ok, no streams around on the web, but on the Italian music magazine called il Mucchio Selvaggio (the Wild Bunch) there is the full review of the album; the writer is a good friend of mine so I was so lucky to listen to Black Moon and the Art of Almost.

Ok, no streams around on the web, but on the Italian music magazine called il Mucchio Selvaggio (the Wild Bunch) there is the full review of the album; the writer is a good friend of mine so I was so lucky to listen to Black Moon and the Art of Almost.

i need better friends. i cannot wait to listen to this album.

That's cool, and I can understand you're excited to share, but starting a thread to talk about a song nobody else here can even hear? Can't you hold it in a wee bit longer?

That's cool, and I can understand you're excited to share, but starting a thread to talk about a ---- nobody else here can even ----? Can't you hold it in a wee bit longer?

This statement can work in SO many circumstances

That's cool, and I can understand you're excited to share, but starting a thread to talk about a song nobody else here can even hear? Can't you hold it in a wee bit longer?

You said the same thing back in the day when the Midwest Clique had all heard AGIB before everybody else, right? And several of them created quotes in their profiles based on new songs that we hadn't heard yet? Of course you did!

You said the same thing back in the day when the Midwest Clique had all heard AGIB before everybody else, right? And several of them created quotes in their profiles based on new songs that we hadn't heard yet? Of course you did!

:yeaahh

:yeaahh

You either just got pwned or falsely accused...either way, I smiled

I don't recall a time where some people here heard AGIB before it was streaming on Wilco's site. Apparently TheMaker does. I apologize in retrospect for not coming out and admonishing those people for "creat(ing) quotes in their profiles based on (then) new songs" if I did indeed see such things at said time.