Purchase with reasonable caution

If you are considering purchasing tickets through this forum, please proceed with reasonable caution. If anyone tries to ask for a ticket price beyond face value (and any fees), they are scalping. If you see this, please report it to the staff of Via Chicago. We do not allow scalping and will remove the account of anyone found scalping.

Via Chicago is not responsible for any money lost in a ticket exchange. Buyer beware.

That said, we do not often hear of problems, and many tickets have successfully found their way into needy hands through this forum. So treat each other fairly & enjoy the shows!

• 7 years later...

It was my understanding that it's difficult to transfer tickets for Solid Sound... anyone have any info regarding the process? I was planning on purchasing 3 tix from a friend that wasn't able to use his, but when he contacted MassMoca on how to transfer he was told it couldn't be done, but they would refund (this BTW is why I waited and am now without tickets)

Would appreciate any info

It was my understanding that it's difficult to transfer tickets for Solid Sound... anyone have any info regarding the process? I was planning on purchasing 3 tix from a friend that wasn't able to use his, but when he contacted MassMoca on how to transfer he was told it couldn't be done, but they would refund (this BTW is why I waited and am now without tickets)

Would appreciate any info

I've never heard of any difficulty transferring tickets. Let me see if I can find something out for you.