pre-sale password

Are there ever any replies on this request? I would love a Dallas pw.

Wendy:

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

Wilco presales have not required special secret ticket-purchasing passwords for quite some time. However, you do need to be a registered member at the wilco ticketing site before you try for tickets on their website. When you register there, you create your own password, much like you did to join VC.

See the pinned thread: General Info about Front Gate ticketing.

I just saw this by way of Wilco's Facebook page:

Ticket Pre-Sales: How They Work

In light of our upcoming ticket pre-sales for the November & December shows in North America, we wanted to give you a brief rundown of how the pre-sales work.

Start at wilco.frontgatetickets.com. There, you'll sign up for an account to become a registered member of Wilco ticketing. You'll receive a password after you register, and that password will allow you access to the pre-orders. There's no fee to create an account. Links for pre-orders will appear next to each show on the Shows page.

For any additional ticketing questions, feel free to contact FrontGate: 888-512-SHOW, support@fgtcustomerservice.com.

i'm actually pretty upset about the two ticket limit.

so if me and two friends want to go one of us would have to sit alone? i get you want to stop scalpers, but when you're doing a small theater tour it's pretty easy to do without setting up a two ticket lmiit

What the fuck.

Sold out of presale tickets in TWO MINUTES?

Abso fucking lutley unbelieveable.

You can wait for the general onsale then and get more tickets at one time. Presales are hard to get tickets for, so they offer more people a chance at a couple of tickets. Not dumb iMO,.

anyone know how many presale tickets they sold? regardless scalpers will have a field day for the general onsale and the remaining tickets will probably sell out before they even go on sale

Don't forget how few tickets are allotted to a presale! Only about 10% of the total # of seats in a venue are available for a presale.

These presales have been selling out like this for a couple of years now.

anyone know how many presale tickets they sold? regardless scalpers will have a field day for the general onsale and the remaining tickets will probably sell out before they even go on sale