pre-sale password

i logged in at 10am eastern for detroit. this was the only show with an eastern time sale start time, so the pre sale didnt start until 11am for me. THEN was bumped into the waiting room then tried for 2 -- couldn't get any. i guess i'll try friday. i have a feeling i'll have better luck waiting for a cleveland show.

I had the same issues but I kept refreshing and after about 15 minutes I got through for two.

The only option was GA and I don't recall that the "location" was stated and it's not on my receipt. I understand after doing some checking that the Fillmore Detroit has Balcony GA and Mainfloor GA (and some other silly seating arrangements I didn't really understand). The only time I was there I had a seat in the loge (and the place smelled like old hot dog water, but that's another story).

Does anybody know if the Detroit presale was mainfloor GA or balcony GA?

If I got balcony GA I'm going to be pissed; I'd have waited until Friday.

i logged in at 10am eastern for detroit. this was the only show with an eastern time sale start time, so the pre sale didnt start until 11am for me. THEN was bumped into the waiting room then tried for 2 -- couldn't get any. i guess i'll try friday. i have a feeling i'll have better luck waiting for a cleveland show.

I did get tickets, but they are Geneal Admission. If they only sold 10% of seats, you should have luck on Friday. I didn't get Toronto Pre-sale tickets this summer, but got tickets after the presale. I was on right when they went on sale and got decent seats. But if Detroit is GA then friday is just as good.

So they wouldn't let you get more than 2 seats, yet for the chicago show there are already scalpers that have more than 2 seats together.

....sounds about right

Can't believe how they do it. There are six box seats, same box, and all I could pull was a single ticket at 10:00. Has to be a software thing, where they can beat captcha, and queue up quicker. I am disgusted with the scalping thing. Hung on the xrt presale and scored two today at 10:18. glad it is a smalll venue. Last row, first balcony. Hoping they smoke the scalpers out like they did last year and resell the tickets. HAd enough of these dirtbags.

Got 2 for Dallas. Looks like it sold out in 5 minutes. Not happy with my seats, but happy to be in the building at least.

I got mine 20 minutes in (after a serious of unfortunate incidents...detailed in my thread).

I am just happe to be in the building this time (after the Denton debalce)