How is everyone hearing the new album & Where is the live stuff?

I've been looking at a few theads in here and it seems like some/all of you have heard the new album and know it backwards and forwards. How is this happening? The NPR stream?? Is it out there in a downloadable form anywhere? I'd like to immerse myself in it before the Sunday show. (Yes, I ordered and paid for a copy! :guitar Just don't have it yet).

My second question is, have any live shows from this tour show up on BT sites yet? I've been checking Dime and etree but the most recent I can find is from Japan in July.

Thanks!

Bart

The NPR stream is how I'm listening (right now, in fact), but there was an earlier stream from Wilco's website. And they're now selling at their shows, it appears, in advance of the official release date. I would advise plugging in your headphones to listen to the stream on NPR as of now.

And there's a rip of the stream floating around, too.

Thanks!

I wish I knew they were selling it before I ordered it. I'm seeing them on Sunday and I don't expect to get the disc until Wednesday or Thursday (I hope no later than that!). I don't understand the idea of starting a tour before the album you're supporting is available though. Seems like putting the cart before the horse.

My second question is, have any live shows from this tour show up on BT sites yet? I've been checking Dime and etree but the most recent I can find is from Japan in July.

I'm expecting that a very good sounding source of last night's Boston show will be up on bt any time now. Today. Recorded in 24 bit from Row L, he's downsampling it now. I've heard a piece of it. It will do. I haven't seen any of the other shows posted anywhere.

No boots of this current tour have seemed to show up yet, but as you mentioned there's a recording of the Japan show in july, and also there's some decent recordings of both nights of solid sound, which debuted some of the new material a few months ago.