"The Whole Love" in my mailbox today (Sep 22)

After living with the CD for a few days now I just can't resist and I've now ordered the vinyl, I've just got to hear AOA and OSM on wax!. I guess it comes with a CD so I will have two, which means I can give a copy to my friend. What kind of cover is the CD housed in, does it have artwork like the retail CD or just a bog standard plain white envelope. If its just plain that's what he's getting,he's not getting my lovely digipak :blink

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person on the planet who hasn't received the pre-order? I placed my order with Wilco/King Fu about three weeks ago and still nothing. I will probably cry.

Two emails to KF today went unanswered.

You're not alone.

According to my USPS parcel tracking, my CD is in Florida. Has been since 18/9/2011. That's a bit of a concern considering I live in Australia.

Why would somebody in Australia order a CD from the USA, unless it was by an obscure band? Surely Wilco are stocked in all record shop and internet outlets in that part of the world?

Just curious - not a dig.

No offense taken. I should've explained I also ordered a tee-shirt and yo-yo for the sheer novelty of it all.

Wilco is so good in terms of artist-to-fan, but now two days post release, after dropping $75 on the deluxe set, I can say that I'm starting to get frustrated. I suppose it's possible that someone could've stolen the package in my building, but now three emails to Kung Fu and no response. That's just poor customer service.

I live in SF and ordered weeks ago. This s**ks it.

I am thinking about picking this up tomorrow at Target. I see it is not listed on their website though.

Wilco just put out a Facebook post about the album being available at Target and Barnes and Noble. Of course, Barnes and Noble want too much money for it. So - piss on them.

I am thinking about picking this up tomorrow at Target. I see it is not listed on their website though.

Wilco just put out a Facebook post about the album being available at Target and Barnes and Noble. Of course, Barnes and Noble want too much money for it. So - piss on them.

I got mine at a Target at opening time yesterday. Looked like they had about 7 or 8 of them.

I may check there first. I was hoping to pick up the new Jayhawks and the new release of Dark Side of The Moon all at the same time.

Supposedly Best Buy has all of them in stock here where I live, but I don't know if believe that.

They have went from multiple rows of cds/records in the last year or so to about one or two rows.

Wilco is so good in terms of artist-to-fan, but now two days post release, after dropping $75 on the deluxe set, I can say that I'm starting to get frustrated. I suppose it's possible that someone could've stolen the package in my building, but now three emails to Kung Fu and no response. That's just poor customer service.

I live in SF and ordered weeks ago. This s**ks it.

It's time to call them!

Am I the only person on the planet who hasn't received the pre-order? I placed my order with Wilco/King Fu about three weeks ago and still nothing. I will probably cry.

Two emails to KF today went unanswered.

It's rather basic, they were shipped from North Carolina on the 23rd via UPS ground. You should have a tracking number. But I admit it is frustrating living way far away from the shipping center in NC. Up here in Seattle, the tracking information says it's supposed to show up tomorrow (Friday). We are so far away from civilization!

• 2 weeks later...

Kung Fu is seriously killing me. This record has been out for almost 2 weeks and I've yet to receive my pre-ordered vinyl copy.

Anyone else kicking themselves in the ass over that decision to pre-order and do the $5 "cheap-ass/takes a month to get there" shipping?

This internet shopping fad is seriously overrated. Next time, I'm just going to a record shop.

Kung Fu is seriously killing me. This record has been out for almost 2 weeks and I've yet to receive my pre-ordered vinyl copy.

Anyone else kicking themselves in the ass over that decision to pre-order and do the $5 "cheap-ass/takes a month to get there" shipping?

This internet shopping fad is seriously overrated. Next time, I'm just going to a record shop.

You are getting hosed. I did the cheap ass $5 vinyl preorder and got mine the saturday before the actual release date.

• 3 weeks later...

The vinyl did show up on the 30th for me, and I did the cheap shipping to Seattle. You got a bum deal, I would be an unhappy camper.