2 for Merriweather Post - Free

Dang! That's an awesome offer. I might be right there with you. I have a pair to get rid of too. What is it about Merriweather that you have to give the tickets away!?!? When they played Wolf Trap a couple years ago, that show sold out quick.

ps - gave away a Solid Sound ticket to a random stranger here a few months ago. Wilco fans are the best ;)

My buddy did that at a Grateful Dead show years ago. If you don't know, certain Deadheads were famous for asking people to "miracle me", which means give them a free ticket. They would walk around with one finger in the air saying "I need a miracle". Anyhow my friend and I were walking towards the gate to go into some show and there was this guy standing there facing the ingoing crowd with his eyes closed, 1 hand in the air with a finger extened, and his other hand out with the palm up, waiting for a ticket to be deposited. As we walked by, my buddy just put the extra ticket in his hand and kept walking. I'm sure it blew the guy away.

What a wonderful thing your friend did!

I've met so many incredible people and enjoyed a lot of great music thanks to Wilco...it was my pleasure to give that ticket away (and I'd also won those tix via FB, so it seemed wrong to try to profit from my good fortune).