NPR Tiny Desk Concert

• 3 weeks later...

Just go to the page - it's right there. Dawned on Me, Whole Love, Born Alone, War on War. For those who've been gushing over John's bass playing on the new record, hearing him in these types of settings just reaffirms how melodic and groovy his bass lines are. And watching Glenn play percussion on his kit of random objects is a delight.

Oh. my. god. Haven't even finished watching this yet but it is the coolest thing ever. We are fans of the best band in the world! I love the ingenuity they display. Can't wait to just watch it over and over, when I'm not home on a lunch break.

Paperclip holder as a maraca - love it!

Here's hoping they do another unplugged segment in their concerts again like they did in those "An Evening With Wilco" shows. These new songs really lend themselves to being done acoustically.

John's bass playing was beautiful.

It's also amazing how Jeff has gotten so comfortable in front of a camera - compare this to when they did I'm Always in Love in the Sam Jones film.

For those who've been gushing over John's bass playing on the new record, hearing him in these types of settings just reaffirms how melodic and groovy his bass lines are.

As one of those gushing, this only shows what a wonderful bass player John is.