NPR Tiny Desk Concert

i'd like to study on that little converted lap desk that glenn is passing as a drum kit. did i see a paperclip taped on there for good measure??

seriously talented group of dudes. how awesome would it have been to be front row in that room??

I actually think I like all three of these version MORE than the album versions. Just watching them play them is allsome. Ive watched this about ten times already.

I think I prefer these versions as well. Less 'over-cooked' production obviously.

Finally watched it - great stuff. Production was incredible and I love looking at the close-ups of all the guitars.

After watching this, I feel that JT's two (2!) vintage SJ-200 (Bob & Buck) tuned down a full step has really defined the tone of this LP. Beautiful guitars.

Pat loves Dungen enough to wear their shirt!

It's good to know someone in Wilco loves Dungen.

that right there is key - Pat's Dungen shirt. somehow it makes me feel good when i see a member of a favorite band rock the t shirt of another of my favorite bands. It also let's me know the band is in good hands, especially with Pat more at the production helm. I love the rootsier, alt country side and all that, but if Pat is at all influenced by Dungens gloriously melodic jazz/rock psychedelic explorations, then you know Wilco shall continue to explore the universe. It reminds me of when Pat said he wanted the new record to be more of a headphone record.

Re: the title track played here. Fantastic version! are they playing it more live these days? They didn't in Boston. It's quietly becoming my favorite song on the record.

Re: the title track played here. Fantastic version! are they playing it more live these days? They didn't in Boston. It's quietly becoming my favorite song on the record.

yes. saw it in Nashville both nights i believe. wonderful song.