Official Mikael Jorgensen appreciation thread

He is a little too much of the Danish for my taste, but is fine fellow in all other respectacles for sure.

If Mr Jeff Tweedy has a tent for the Wilco combo to share, then it is better to have Mr Mikael on inside of this Wilco tent making a little piss outwards when the necessary arrises, than it is for Mr Mikael to be on other side of Wilco tent making the little piss to all inside, as we say in Sweden.

Mr Jeff Tweedy make fierce correct decision in this judgement, for who has not had wish for someone to twiddle with knob for the moody from one time to another time. He also has the full capability to tinkle on ivories in pleasant way (and this keep them shiny white as strange true science fact! For he is so-called Mr Science and know this well).

Welfare!

He is a little too much of the Danish for my taste, but is fine fellow in all other respectacles for sure.

If Mr Jeff Tweedy has a tent for the Wilco combo to share, then it is better to have Mr Mikael on inside of this Wilco tent making a little piss outwards when the necessary arrises, than it is for Mr Mikael to be on other side of Wilco tent making the little piss to all inside, as we say in Sweden.

Mr Jeff Tweedy make fierce correct decision in this judgement, for who has not had wish for someone to twiddle with knob for the moody from one time to another time. He also has the full capability to tinkle on ivories in pleasant way (and this keep them shiny white as strange true science fact! For he is so-called Mr Science and know this well).

Welfare!

Well there goes my theory about you being Mikael's alter ego. Of course I forgot Jorgensen is a Danish name.

Welfare!

So...the Swedes don't like the Danes?

How do you guys feel about the Norwegians and Finns?

he's definitely the secret weapon in the band. his pronto stuff is great too. hope he does more of that. he's all about texture which makes him a great fit with jeff, glenn and everyone else.

I love Mike! He has a new Pronto album coming out soon as well.

he has an instagram account and has been sharing pics he's snapping while they've been on tour. pretty cool.

can you share the link?

Although I must say I was pretty bummed once I read the liner notes and realized it was Pat on piano in One Sunday Morning and not Mike.